We process personal data. In this privacy statement you can read how and why we do this. If you have any questions or comments about the privacy statement, please send an email to email@example.com.
Living pleasure is one of the most important ingredients of our happiness in life. That pleasure requires more than a home. A living environment where you feel safe and at home is just as important. In order to create such an environment, we process personal data. We take privacy seriously and do everything we can to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Uppmark is responsible for the processing of personal data. This applies to our own projects, but also to projects that we carry out in collaboration with other parties using our own sales systems.
We process personal data of people with whom we have, have had or still want to have a relationship.
- Visitors to our websites and social media channels.
- Interested parties who sign up for our newsletters.
- Home buyers.
In the context of our task as a landlord, we process the following personal data of interested parties/tenants in Uppmark’s housing offer:
- Name, date of birth, gender, nationality / residence permit, place / country of birth, marital status.
- Address, phone numbers, email address.
- Customer Partner Information (if applicable): Name, Address, Gender, Date of Birth, Place/Country of Birth, Marital Status.
- Customer’s partner contact details (if applicable): address, telephone numbers, e-mail address.
- Image data: photo for customer and partner identification purposes.
- Living situation.
- Financial data such as resolutive conditions including gross monthly payment and maximum mortgage amount for purchase contracts.
- Type of employment and duration.
When processing personal data in the Netherlands, we are bound by the General Data Protection Regulation and the Telecommunications Act. We keep a register that the Dutch Data Protection Authority can view at any time. In addition, we only process personal data if we meet one or more of the following conditions:
- We have your permission.
- We enter into an agreement together.
- We have a legitimate interest.
- We must comply with a legal obligation.
If we process your personal data, you have the following rights. Then you may:
- view your personal data (Article 12, paragraph b of the GDPR);
- have your personal data adjusted if they are incorrect (Article 12, paragraph b of the GDPR);
- have your personal data removed if there is a reason to do so (Article 12, paragraph b of the GDPR);
- object to the processing of your personal data (Article 12, paragraph b of the GDPR);
- object to any transfer of personal data (Article 12(b) of the GDPR);
- request your personal data so that they can be transferred (data portability, Article 20 of the GDPR);
- make a request to be completely forgotten (right to be forgotten, Article 17 of the GDPR);
- make a request to temporarily not process personal data because they are incorrect or no longer necessary or because the processing is unlawful (Articles 18 and 21 of the GDPR);
- request a human look when decision-making takes place entirely on the basis of automated data (Article 22 of the GDPR).
You have the option to manage your own personal data. When you create my environment through your registration, you can view, adjust or delete your data. Once you have created my environment, you can request an overview of your personal data via firstname.lastname@example.org. Before we send the overview, we always want to establish your identity first. We can then adjust or delete the data on request. It is not possible to delete data if you have entered into an agreement with Uppmark. In that case, we are obliged to keep your data in accordance with the legally established term.